Friday, February 10, 2012

Follow Fridays (6)


FF 2012 Feature & Follow #82

Follow Friday is a weekly Blog Hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This meme gives both bloggers and readers an opportunity to discover new blogs and get to know each other a little better.




This week's featured Blogger is Book Chow Down whose question is...




What would you prefer: Reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100's of mediocre books? And why?

Damn, BookChowDown!

This is soooo hard!! BUT I think I'm going to have to go with reading my favorite book over and over until I got sick of it. My favorite book is by Melina Marchetta and I don't think I could ever get sick of it. There's that and the fact that no matter how many times you read it, you'll always see something new in the characters or story.

So, what would YOU do??

7 comments:

  1. Same here! New Follower! Check out my FF post and follow me back via GFC if possible at:

    Nereyda @Mostly YA Book Obsessed
    http://BooksandSparkles.Blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same too and even after that I think we can always find some new wonderful reads.

    old follower

    mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yea. I chose the same. But how would we find a NEW favorite?! Rotten question. Ha!

    My FF: Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would as well! I would probably lose my love for reading if I only read mediocre books all the time. I almost do now. o: There's a reason you love a favorite! From my experience it also takes some time to get sick of it.

    New follower via GFC! :D Have an awesome weekend. My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my answer, it's pretty much the same as yours. Your banner is adorable, by the way! So cute. I've followed you. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would rather read mediocre books so that it makes my favourites even better :) Then go back and reread all my favourites. Although to be able to read 100 even mediocre books would be a pretty big achievement.

    Like how I cheated there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. Love Melina! Which of her books is your fav?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...