Friday, February 24, 2012

Follow Fridays (8)


FF 2012 Feature & Follow #82

Follow Friday is a weekly Blog Hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This meme gives both bloggers and readers an opportunity to discover new blogs and get to know each other a little better.




This week's featured Blogger is Oh! For the Love of Books! whose question is...




Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most...


Ooooohh! I love activities!!

My #1 place to read...

My Bed!!! And of course, my bookshelf is right beside it.
It's my little reading nook!


And of course, because I am from New York City


Reading Spot #2

via ArtDecoBlog

Uh....that was supposed to be a picture of me on a train. 
I just really love this image! 
Just picture me in a more colorful and modern looking train!


So...where do YOU read??
Post your #FollowFriday links below!!

9 comments:

  1. Loving your bookshelf.

    New follower, from PJV's Follow Friday. :)

    Book Bound

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bed one is a popular choice tonight, but this is the first train pick i've seen! Great choice.

    New follower thanks to FF ;)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, everyone seems to love reading in bed! I love the train picture, such a beautiful pick! <3

    New follower here! :)

    My follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!! Cute bookshelf!!!

    Follow me too?
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just wanted to jump over here and say hi!! Great pic, look at all those books on that shelf lol.

    Have a great weekend.


    Ali @Ali's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect place! it's the same for me, the bed it a great place to read.

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also read in my bed :) The train is interesting, but it might be too loud for me to concentrate! New follower

    My FF
    My giveaway of Become and cool SWAG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh! *climbs through monitor/photo into your bedroom* KRISTIN! *waves* HELLO! I <3 your reading space/room xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...