Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blogspiration (8): Fight!


 

Blogspiration is a new weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video  is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.





I read Embrace by Jessica Shirvington this past week and I absolutely LOVED it. This quote in particular really stuck out to me!

Enjoy!!

BannerFans.com

Happy Sunday!!

-----

Share your Blogspiration with the Linky Thang!

6 comments:

  1. That's a nice quote! I was going to ask about its context but I think I figured it out. It sounds like something shouted before a big battle. Am I close? :D I mean, Goodreads' summary talks about a war and... I don't know, it sounds perfect for that scenario!

    Enjoy your Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you make me wonna pick the book right now and read it!! This quote is perfect <3 <3 I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote! people should definitely fight for what they believe even if it doesn't result in victory. Why we fight for freedom!
    In response to your fabulous comment on my blog: i have been patiently waiting for VA to finally be a movie. it has to become one someday, its that popular. or at least a tV show. I'm team Adrian, not Dmitri. but finding a russian actor would be a great process to read about. if cary elwes, the guy who plays Westley in the princess bride, wasn't too old now, he would be a perfect adrian in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this quote, Kristin! It's definitely inspirational - and it's also just sounds good! I've added the book to my to-read list on Goodreads. This quote particularly hits home this week with all the political fluff that's happening with women and the republican party. Thanks so much for posting it, and thanks for once again hosting such a fun meme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote! I says a lot about the power of this book. There's no point in fighting for a cause if you don't believe in what you're fighting for. Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Kristin! I love everything you post, but I effing loved this! SO. MUCH! Oh, so, SO much! It's... it rattles something hidden deep inside! J'adore! &hearts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...