Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blogspiration: My Heart.




Blogspiration is a new weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video  is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.




Warning: This is a complicated blog post!

Hello again!

It's been way too long so I'll get right to it

It's obvious that I've been more than just a tad M.I.A these past couple of months. I haven't been able to dedicate as much time as I have wanted on the blog and I just wanted to fill you in on the future of GrowingUp YA.

These past couple of months have been very hectic and exciting! Lots of new and amazing changes were thrown my way and I've been running at full speed ever since. It  took me a while to understand that as much as I want to, I really couldn't do it all. I wasn't able to keep up with the blog and more specifically, the Blogspiration meme.

Guys, when you can't find the time to draft one blog post a week, you know there's something wrong. I had to take a step back and really think things through.

It's probably one of the hardest blogging decisions I'll ever have to make, but I've decided to lay Blogspiration to rest :(

Words could never begin to describe how much this meme and every single person who participated in it has meant to me. Your words of inspiration have moved me beyond words and that's something that I will take with me forever. It's been an indescribable journey and I'll never forget it.

These posts brought a lot of us together and I will fight my hardest to make sure it stays that way. Thank you for your kind words, immense support and most importantly, your friendship. 

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for making this everything I hoped it would be!!!

(via Pinterest)

Now on to the complicated bit...

While Blogspiration is just one part of the journey, I have thought long and hard about the blog as a whole. And I think I have finally made my decision...

Stay tuned.

As always,
Happy Sunday :)

-----

Share your Blogspiration with the Linky Thang!

8 comments:

  1. HI Kristen! Good luck in your new job and exciting future! Fantastic choice for you last blogspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sniff* Oh Kristin, this is just the most amazing quote and the best send-off for Blogspiration. Thank you SO much for sparking the idea and for sharing it with all of us. I wish you the BEST of luck with everything, no matter what your decision is :) Thanks for making this meme what it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna miss you like crazy <3 <3 Hope everything is ok and that you're enjoying yourself as much as you can! :) You will always rock to me Kristin! Don't disappear on me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also been MIA from the book blogging world and this was a sad surprise to find. I love Blogspiration! It was a great meme to be a part of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, i agreed with the ideas that can provided in the post.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have impressed your site, thanks for your creativity site.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği ,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by to let you know that I featured you in the Oh, How I Miss You Blogfest!

    http://lgkeltner.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-second-annual-oh-how-i-miss-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...