Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fancy Meeting You Here

I haven't logged on to Blogger in MONTHS and that makes me incredibly sad :(

I just wanted to say hello and let whoever may still be reading this deserted little blog that I miss you dearly. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about writing and getting back to my love for YA.

I am still reading, I just can't find the time to blog at the moment. Le sigh...

Anyhoo, I miss you guys SO MUCH!! Sending you lots of hugs and smiles!!

<3 Kristin

4 comments:

  1. OMG HIIIIII!!! It's been too long since I've seen your happy polka dotted owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you in the blogosphere- but glad you are doing well and getting to read a lot too. :)

    Wishing you a happy 2014.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a real shame Kristin. You're a terrific writer, I really enjoyed reading your blog. You should come back and share your gift of word with the world.Underrated Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH HAI! I'm really, really late coming to this party! But I guess that's the lovely thing about blogging--the party's always raging, no matter how late you turn up! If you ever do come back, I'll be waiting. And if you don't? Memories are wonderful things to have :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...